1. Tremblay MR, Nesler M, Weatherhead R, Castro AC.Recent patents for Hedgehog pathway inhibitors for the treatment of malignancy. Expert Opin Ther Pat. 2009 Jun 8
2. Scales SJ, de Sauvage FJ. Mechanisms of Hedgehog pathway activation in cancer and implications for therapy. Trends Pharmacol Sci. 2009 Jun;30(6):303-12. Epub 2009 May 13.
3. Zhang Y, Laterra J, Pomper MG. Hedgehog pathway inhibitor HhAntag691 is a potent inhibitor of ABCG2/BCRP and ABCB1/Pgp.Neoplasia. 2009 Jan;11(1):96-101.
4. Molckovsky A, Siu LL.First-in-class, first-in-human phase I results of targeted agents: Highlights of the 2008 American Society of Clinical Oncology meeting.J Hematol Oncol. 2008 Oct 29;1:20.
5. LoRusso, P.M. et al. (2008) A first-in-human, first-in-class, phase 1 study of systemic Hedgehog pathway antagonist, GDC-0449, in patients with advanced solid tumors. J. Clin. Oncol. 26 (Suppl.), 3516
6. Rudin, C.M. et al. (2008) Updated safety and efficacy data from a firstin-human, first-in-class phase I study of Hedgehog pathway antagonist GDC-0449. European Journal of Cancer Supplements 6, 112?C113
7. Von Hoff, D.D. et al. (2008) Efficacy data of GDC-0449, a systemic Hedgehog pathway antagonist, in a first-in-human, first-in-class Phase I study with locally advanced, multifocal or metastatic basal cell carcinoma patients [abstract]. 99th AACR Annual Meeting, LB-138